To cater the much needed health care facilities in the underprivileged areas of Karachi, HOPE organizes a weekly mobile medical camp that covers as many as 26 Goths on a rotational basis. HOPE has been able to carry out this project with the help of generous support from ASIA Petroleum. The area that HOPE’s medical team covers is quite vast ~ from Pipri in the south east of Karachi to the North West touching the borders of Baluchistan at Hub.
- On each visit as many as 60 individual patients consisting of men, women and children are examined
- Annually approximately 24,000 patients are seen
- Proper medical attention inclusive of free medicines is provided.
- The common ailments normally seen and diagnosed are diarrhea, respiratory tract infections, gastroenteritis, vomiting and malnutrition.
- Follow ups of serious cases is separately maintained and taken care of.